Marriage, Relationship and Sex Therapy including:
- Marital and pre-marital counseling
- Dating and committed relationships
- LGBTQI counseling
- Sexual enjoyment
- Intimacy and emotional closeness
- Sexual dysfunction
- Desire and arousal problems
- Pornography use
- Divorce, separation or contemplating divorce
- Co-parenting and blended families
- Relationship Check-Up (click the tab for more information)
I provide a relaxed, comfortable and supportive atmosphere to discuss sexual concerns and intimacy issues. I offer a highly personalized approach to assess relationship dynamics and sexual functioning. I can help you improve communication and emotional intimacy, discuss sexual concerns and dysfunction, and help you achieve a happier, healthier relationship.
Follow Roeder Relationship Counseling on Facebook to get access to the latest tips and articles on how to improve your relationship!